Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Transgender White House Appointee

Amanda Simpson could be the first transgender person to be appointed by a U.S. president (nobody seems to know). Her new title is senior technical adviser in the Bureau of Industry and Security. She seems highly qualified, with 30+ years of experience in the security industry.


Amanda Simpson

Of course, the bigoted idiots see this as Obama's plan to "radicalize" the government. What part of dressing and acting the way you feel makes you a radical? I feel like a guy, so I dress like a guy, watch out I'm a crazy radical too! Does it really matter what I have in my pants?

Amanda is a crazy radical, but saying things like this is in no way radical and stupid:
1. Yes, I think this person is a freak and a deviant
2. Yes, Obama seems to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find the most deviant, radical, and insane people he can find and put them in positions of power
Thanks random crazy person, for making my hope for humanity die a little. I didn't realize the "bottom of the barrel" meant finding the most qualified person and appointing them regardless of their sexual identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment